Hi! I'm Angela, and I'm The Girl Who Went Paleo. I started this blog to keep myself motivated to eat the right things and work out in order to feel well (and not to look 'good' for others.) Be encouraged, join in on the topics, share some recipes. Sit back and relax and let me tell you about my paleo experience!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Paleo Breakfast Scramble

Paleo Breakfast Scramble
 
 
Who gets tired of eating the same thing every single breakfast? I know I do and I just had to mix it up this week. I started by cleaning out my fridge. Anything that needed to be consumed that day was going into my breakfast. It's a fun way to reinvent breakfast and use leftovers from previous meals.
 
Here's what I did for this super fast and tasty breakfast.
 
Ingredients:Serves 1
1 small handful diced red potatoes
5-6 broccoli heads, diced
1 small bell pepper or any pepper of choice
7-8 slices of turkey meat
2 eggs
S&P (salt and pepper) to taste
1tsp cooking oil of choice, I prefer olive oil here
 
Directions:
In a skillet, heat up the oil on medium heat and add the diced vegetables. Saute until warmed through and add the turkey meat and cook until slightly browned. Next, add the eggs and scramble in the pan with the vegetables and turkey and cook thoroughly. Add salt and pepper and eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment